A.Rubertsson’s staff have now been educated within CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and we have also invested in a defibrillator of our own.
On the diploma reads the following:
When somebody gets cardiac arrest, it´s urgent! Every minute is precious. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation combined with defibrillators dramatically increases the chances to save the one who’s been suffering. A.Rubertsson AB’s workplace meets up with the requirements for a safe-heart environment because:
- There are procedures and preparements to prevent and take care of a sudden cardiac arrest.
- There’s a strategy for emergencies at sudden cardiac arrests.
- CPR can be started immediately.
- Treatment with the defibrillator starts within five minutes.
- Everyone in the staff knows where the defibrillator is and knows how to handle it.
The aforementioned is taken from the certificate issued by the Swedish “Heart- Lung Foundation” and the criteria were made in consultation with the Council of Sweden’s cardiopulmonary resuscitation.