Our tunnel washers for degreasing, washing, rinsing, drying, varnish removal, phosphating etc. are available in several designs and can be supplied as one-step or multi-step versions.
The washers are available as standard washers and/or custom washers, depending on the customer’s needs in terms of equipment size and the number of steps used for washing, rinsing, blowing and drying, and depending on the cleanliness requirements, capacity and item size.
Our washing equipment can be fitted with different types of transport systems tailored to customer/product requirements.
The transport systems may include, for example, chain conveyors, net conveyors, step feeders, conveyor tracks or other necessary systems.
Options for our equipment include:
- All of our washing equipment can be provided with liquid purification devices such as oil separators, evaporators, return fluid systems and air purification equipment for treating the exhaust air.
- We can even supply devices for dosing of chemicals and cleaning the bacteria (for example, legionella) in washing liquids. This helps to considerably extend the life of washing liquids and facilitates the return of cooled and filtered exhaust air from the machine to the surrounding factory premises.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information!
Washing results are affected by these factors:
- Washing Method (pressure , flow, technology)
- Time ( duration )
- Additives ( cleaning chemicals)
- Temperature ( liquid temperature )